- March 21, 2019
This is a one-day course conducted as per American Heart Association (AHA) guideline.
This targets all heathcare providers working in and out of hospitals. It is highly recommended to all healthcare providers as this forms the basis of all resuscitation. This includes initiation of a code and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation before the advanced cardiac arrest team arrives.
Our BLS Course is conducted as per the standards of the American Heart Association guidelines.
- Clinical Officers
- Laboratory Technicians
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Ambulance Drivers
- Nurse aids/ Healthcare assistants / Orderlies
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy technicians
Basically, everyone who interacts with patients should be trained in BLS
- CPR -Adult , Child , Infant
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Automated External Defibrillator ( A.E.D )
- Special Circumstance
- When to Stop ; When not to start Resuscitation
- Medical Legal and Ethical Considerations
For any inquiries and further information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 722 314 239 or +254 20 699 2000