- March 21, 2019
This course focuses on Pre Hospital Trauma care.
After your basic First Aid Course , BTLS Course will give you more skills and Knowledge needed to save lives when out there in the field.
The course is a 2 day program, Tailor-made to address the most common trauma scenarios in your environment.
AMREF Flying Doctors plays a leading role in Pre Hospital Care in the country. That means your trainers are the same people who on a daily basis respond to trauma emergencies giving them a wide range of experience in the management of trauma in the field.
- Both Medical and Non-Medical personnel working in the field.
- Tour Operators
- Drivers and Tour Guides
- EMTs/ Fire Fighters/ Emergency Vehicle operators
- Pilots, Cabin Crew and Ground Crew
- Pre-qualification requirement is that you must have a valid Basic First Aid Course.
- Scene Assessment and primary survey
- Airway Management
- Head Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Arranging Medical Evacuation
- Mass Casualty Incidence
- Shock and Bleeding
For any inquiries and further information, write to email@example.com or call +254 722 314 239 or +254 20 699 2000